Lead Paint Renovation, Restoration & Removal
Lead-based paint is often used in homes built before 1978, causing lead poisoning and health hazards. It is important that lead paint is controlled correctly, creating the least amount of dust possible during the process. Certified as Lead Paint Licensed Renovators, we comply with all lead laws and regulations for your safety.
Lead Paint Encapsulation
While completely removing lead paint may seem like a sensible option, the risk of lead exposure can increase with heightened levels of loose lead and dust from the process. For this reason, we use encapsulation as a solution to lead paint renovation, restoration and removal. In this procedure, exposed lead paint is completely sealed with a specialized coating liquid, acting as a barrier for your protection.
We have developed a custom encapsulation product that effectively soaks into surfaces, gluing any loose lead paint down. Paint is then applied over the encapsulated surface for a perfectly sealed paint job, lasting 25 years or more.
What You Can Expect
- The project is arranged according to your schedule and timeline
- You will be informed on lead laws and regulations as well as our progress
- We will conduct a lead test and inspection
- The work site is contained for your safety
- Superior results: perfect paint lines without brush or roller marks
- The site is thoroughly cleaned and loose lead paint is disposed of properly
- Final inspection and clearance testing with signed documents
- One year free inspection
- Ten-year transferrable warranty to the new owner when selling the property
Contact us to learn more about our lead paint services or to get a free estimate.